HUBCAP: Opportunities for companies with digital products
In Call #1.3 PULL, HUBCAP offers European providers of digital modelling technologies support in selling their assets and building relationships with new customers. Providers of cyber-physical systems and model-based design tools and assets may apply.
Individual SMEs that apply will receive a mini-grant of € 1,000 to help integrate existing cyber-physical systems (CPS) and model-based design (MBD) tools into HUBCAP’s cloud-based open collaboration platform. Regional digital innovation hubs will assist with technical support and workshops.
SMEs applying to this call will potentially get:
- The opportunity to integrate MBD CPS products, services and technologies into the HUBCAP ecosystem offering
- The chance to reach potential new customers and collaborators and to participate in funded HUBCAP experiments and innovations
- A lump sum of € 1,000 (per SME)
- Access to a sustainable ecosystem of stakeholders from the HUBCAP Community
- Access to support services and workshops with the HUBCAP digital innovation hubs
If you are interested in joining the cyber-physical systems revolution, apply before June 2nd, 5 pm CET.
HUBCAP is a pan-European development program headed by the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Aarhus University and an exclusive network of digital innovation hubs embracing digital innovation using model-based design technology for Cyber-Physical Systems. It provides funding opportunities, cutting-edge technology and business support services.
Backed by the Smart Anything Everywhere initiative, this EU funded project builds on seven digital innovation hubs across Europe – each of them embedded in regional innovation ecosystems and offering complimentary technical expertise and specialist knowledge in CPS application domains.
HUBCAP organises three series of Open Calls throughout 2020–2022, with € 3,2 million committed in cascade funding for SMEs, namely: Call #1 PULL, Call #2 EXPERIMENT and Call #3 INNOVATE.
Visit hubcap.eu for more information.